This Mushroom and Bacon Mini Quiche is a great snack for breakfast or lunch and will be loved by the whole family.
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- Thaw pastry and pre-heat oven to 210 degrees.
- Lightly grease with spray oil a 12 cup muffin tin (standard size).
- Use a jar or cutter to cut out 4 circles from each thawed pastry sheet, large enough to line muffin cups.
- Alternatively, just cut the pastry square into equal quarters which will give the quiches a more rustic appearance.
- Once all muffin cups are lined with pastry, make a small cross in the bottom of each pastry cup with a bread knife, for even cooking.
- Fry mushrooms in butter and garlic until golden brown, set aside.
- Cook bacon and combine with mushrooms.
- Evenly divide mixture between all 12 cups.
- Combine eggs, cream and salt and pepper in a jug and whisk together.
- Pour egg mixture evenly between all 12 cups and top with grated cheese.
- Cook in pre-heated oven for 25 minutes or until pastry browned and cheese melted.