Natural salad dressings are so easy to make! And now that the weather is getting warming it’s time to start thinking of salads, potato bakes, barbecues and cocktails. Here are some simple salad dressing recipes to turn a boring salad into something wonderful!
Natural salad dressings are so easy to make!
And now that the weather is getting warming it’s time to start thinking of salads, potato bakes, barbecues and cocktails. Here are some simple salad dressing recipes to turn a boring salad into something wonderful!
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 1/4 cup Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp White Wine
- 1 tsp Seeded Mustard
- 2 Egg Yolk
- 2 tsp Vinegar
- 1 cup Olive Oil
Karas's No-Egg Mayonnaise
- 395 grams Condensed Milk
- 200 ml Brown Malt Vinegar
- 2 tsp Dry Mustard
Fresh Cucumber Dressing
- 250 grams Yoghurt
- 1/2 large Cucumber peeled and finely chopped
- 1 tsp Lemon Juice fresh
- 1 Garlic Cloves minced
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp White Pepper
Italian Herb Dressing
- 2 tbsp Italian Herbs
- 1/2 cup Vinegar
- 1/4 cup Olive Oil
Mustard and Honey Dressing
- 1 tbsp Honey
- 1/4 cup Lemon Juice
- 2 tsp Seeded Mustard
Red Wine Dressing
- 3 tsp Dijon Mustard
- 1/4 cup Red Wine Vinegar
- 3/4 cup Olive Oil
Thousand Island Dressing
- 3/4 cup Mayonnaise
- 2 1/2 Tomato Sauce
- 2 tsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 3 tsp White Pepper
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
- Place all ingredients in a screw top jar and shake. Use immediately!
- In a food processor, add the egg yolks, vinegar and pepper.
- Process for 10 - 15 seconds or until well combined.
- With the motor still running slowly add the cup of olive oil until the mixture is thick and creamy.
- If the mixture is too thick, add a bit of hot water to thin down.
Kara's No-Egg Mayonnaise:
- Combine all together thoroughly.
- Use in coleslaw or whenever a recipe calls for mayo. Can use less mustard if you find it too hot as it has a bit of bite!
Fresh Cucumber Dressing:
- In a blender, combine the yoghurt, cucumber, lemon juice, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Blend until smooth and refrigerate until chilled. Serve with a garden salad.
Italian Herb Dressing:
- Put all ingredients into a jar and shake.
- Taste it once it is mixed and add more of the ingredients to suit how you like it.
- Before using, let it sit for at least two hours to let the flavours infuse.
- If you store it in the fridge the oil will go a bit hard - take out of fridge an hour or so before use to let the oil soften then shake or just store in cupboard.
Mustard and Honey Dressing:
- Place all ingredients into a jar and shake well to combine.
Red Wine Dressing:
- Whisk all ingredients in a bowl and refrigerate until needed.
Thousand Island Dressing:
- Add all ingredients to a bowl and whisk well to combine. Serve with seafood.