Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
Nutritional information does not include the following ingredients:
- Preheat oven to 190 degrees.
- Remove skin, seeds and dice pumpkin. Place on lined baking tray drizzle with olive oil and season with pepper (optional). Place in oven and bake for 20 minutes.
- Pour stock and quinoa in large saucepan and bring to the boil, reduce heat and simmer covered for 15 minutes.
- Place red onions, mushroom and garlic in frypan add drizzle of olive oil, heat over medium to high heat and fry until just brown.
- Add cooked quinoa to frypan and toss. Gently toss through cooked pumpkin. Serve in bowl and sprinkle with blanched almonds.