Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
Nutritional information does not include the following ingredients:
- spring onions
- 1 kg Potato waxy such as kipfler
- 125 grams Bacon or ham
- 1/2 cup Sour Cream
- 3 Eggs hard boiled, cooled and peeled
- 100 grams Cheese cut into small cubes
- 1/2 cup Mayonnaise
- 3 Spring Onions finely chopped
- 2 tsp Mustard
- Peel and cut the potatoes into large quarters and boil in salty water for 20 minutes or until tender.
- Drain and allow to cool.
- Cut the quarters in half again.
- Cook the bacon or ham in a frypan until nice and crispy.
- Add all the ingredients into a bowl and stir very gently until well combined.
- Serve warm or cold!