These rolls are so easy to make and you’ll think you’ve made a cheesey sausage roll when you bite into them! Only 10 minutes cook time, they will be ready in a jiffy. They would make a great afternoon snack (because they can be seriously made that easily) or a tasty starter for a BBQ with out any fuss.
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
Nutritional information does not include the following ingredients:
- Slices of salami
- Cheese sticks
- Tomato Sauce
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- Line baking tray with baking paper.Cut puff pastry into thirds long ways.
- Now cut eat strip into triangles, like a pizza slice you should get 6 pieces out of each strip.
- Place a slice of salami on each piece of pastry, cut each cheese stick in half and place on salami.
- Now roll up starting at the wide end, place each roll on the baking tray.
- Brush with egg and bake in oven for 10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve hot with tomato sauce for dipping.