Tabbouleh is my favourite salad. Now, I’m not known as much of a salad eater (quite frequently, you will hear me say ‘rabbit food’), but I truly enjoy this one – it’s refreshing and delicious! The combination of the tastes…
Tabbouleh is my favourite salad. Now, I’m not known as much of a salad eater (quite frequently, you will hear me say ‘rabbit food’), but I truly enjoy this one – it’s refreshing and delicious!
The combination of the tastes of the ingredients in this recipe is perfect, and I’m not exaggerating. Make it a day ahead for the flavours to really develop!
Now, in case you don’t know (and I didn’t), bulgur is par-boiled wheat! You can usually pick it up in the cereal section and it is as cheap as chips!
Vegetarians will love this dish! This is healthy and mouthwatering!
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
Nutritional information does not include the following ingredients:
- Bulgur Wheat
- Mint (fresh)
- Salt & Pepper
- 115 grams Bulgur Wheat (look in the cereal section of the supermarket)
- 90 ml Lemon Juice
- 75 ml Olive Oil
- 6 tbsp Parsley (fresh) chopped finely
- 4 tbsp Mint (fresh) chopped finely
- 3 medium Spring Onions chopped finely
- 2 small Tomatoes firm, chopped very finely
- 1 tbsp Salt & Pepper
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
- Cover the bulgur wheat with cold water and soak for 20 minutes - drain well and with your hands, squeeze out the moisture.
- Chop tomatoes, spring onions, parsley and mint and add to a large bowl with the rest of the ingredients and mix well.
- Chill overnight in the fridge.
- Serve with Falafels or have as a side for a barbecue lunch I love it on its own!