Place My Balls in your mouth!
Tim Tam Balls are a decadent combination of cream cheese mixed with various flavours of Tim Tam Biscuits. They freeze really well to so you can make them in advance! They make a nice change from rum balls.
Is it too early to have some now? My baby kept me up all night!!
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 400 grams Tim Tams (any flavour you like)
- 250 grams Cream Cheese softened, room temp
- 1/2 cup Coconut (shredded)
- In a food processor blend the Tim Tams until smooth.
- Add the cream cheese and process until just combined (don't over-process).
- Refrigerate the mixture for 30 minutes or so before rolling into teaspoon sized balls then roll in shredded coconut.
- The Tim Tam Balls can be served straight away or popped in fridge to harden slightly