Place my balls in your mouth! My Tim Tam Balls!
Tim Tam Balls are a decadent combination of cream cheese mixed with various flavours of Tim Tam Biscuits. They make a nice change from Traditional Rum Balls. They are like a Toblerone Cheesecake but in bite size – and you won’t be able to stop at just one!
Best of all – you can make Tim Tam Balls in bulk – and freeze them in zip lock bags. They freeze really well – and in fact are delicious when you steal just one out of the freezer and pop it straight in your mouth.
If Tim Tam Balls aren’t your thing, remember we also have recipes on the website for:
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 400 grams Tim Tams (any flavour you like)
- 250 grams Cream Cheese softened, room temp
- 1/2 cup Shredded Coconut or crushed nuts
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
How to Make Tim Tam Balls:
- In a food processor blend the Tim Tams until smooth.
- Add the cream cheese and process until just combined (don't over-process).
- Refrigerate the mixture for 30 minutes or so before rolling into teaspoon-sized balls then roll in shredded coconut (or crushed nuts if you prefer).
- The Tim Tam Balls can be served straight away or popped in the fridge to harden slightly