Place my balls in your mouth! My Tim Tam Balls!
Best of all – you can make Tim Tam Balls in bulk – and freeze them in zip lock bags. They freeze really well – and in fact are delicious when you steal just one out of the freezer and pop it straight in your mouth.
We also have recipes on the website for:
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 400 grams Tim Tams (any flavour you like)
- 250 grams Cream Cheese softened, room temp
- 1/2 cup Shredded Coconut or crushed nuts
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
How to Make Tim Tam Balls:
- In a food processor blend the Tim Tams until smooth.
- Add the cream cheese and process until just combined (don't over-process).
- Refrigerate the mixture for 30 minutes or so before rolling into teaspoon-sized balls then roll in shredded coconut (or crushed nuts if you prefer).
- The Tim Tam Balls can be served straight away or popped in the fridge to harden slightly