Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
Nutritional information does not include the following ingredients:
- Cottage cheese
- Soy sauce
- Rolled Oats
- 3 Egg slighty beaten
- 1 Onion diced
- 1/2 cup Pecans diced
- 250 grams Cottage Cheese
- 1 tbsp Soy Sauce
- 1/2 cup Bread Crumbs
- 1 cup Rolled Oats
- 3 Puff Pastry (sheet)
- 1 Egg (for Wash For Pastry)
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees.
- Mix eggs, onion, pecans, cottage cheese, soy sauce, breadcrumbs & rolled oats in a large mixing bowl until well combined.
- Cut each pastry sheet in half and spread 2 large tablespoons of mix onto pastry and roll it up. placed join side down on a lined baking tray.
- Close ends of sausage roll with a fork and brush with egg wash.
- Repeat until all mix is used and bake whole, then cut in to smaller pieces once cooked.
- Bake in oven for 20 minutes until golden brown.