time neededprep cook
rating (click to rate)
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
Nutritional information does not include the following ingredients:
- Cottage cheese
- Soy sauce
- Rolled Oats
- Grated carrot and zucchini
- 3 Egg slighty beaten
- 1 Onion diced
- 1/2 cup Pecans diced
- 250 grams Cottage Cheese
- 1 tbsp Soy Sauce
- 1/2 cup Bread Crumbs
- 1 cup Rolled Oats
- 3 Puff Pastry (sheet)
- 1 Egg (for Wash For Pastry)
- 1 cup Grated Carrot And Zucchini
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees.
- Grate carrot and zucchini, and gently squeeze out excess moisture with a paper towel.
- Mix eggs, onion, pecans, cottage cheese, soy sauce, breadcrumbs, veggies & rolled oats in a large mixing bowl until well combined.
- Cut each pastry sheet in half and spread 2 large tablespoons of mix onto pastry and roll it up. placed join side down on a lined baking tray.
- Close ends of sausage roll with a fork and brush with egg wash.
- Repeat until all mix is used and bake whole, then cut into smaller pieces once cooked.
- Bake in oven for 20 minutes until golden brown.