Become a Home Holiday Decorator
I adore Christmas, but don’t particularly like putting up the Christmas decorations – or taking them down for that matter! If you adore doing this kind of job, and can create the perfect Christmas Tree, why not work during the holidays doing this kind of work. But when you think about it, it isn’t just households that put up Christmas Decorations, approach local commercial businesses and shopping centres to see if you can tender for their holiday work.
You can also have a ‘Take Down’ service for after Christmas (for an additional cost – of course!).
Work isn’t just limited to Christmas. Other ideas include:
- Kids Birthday Party Decorators
- Making the Home Suitable for Sale (House Styler)
- Commercial functions like balls or dances
- Wedding Stylist
How to Advertise for Clients:
- Advertise on Local Business Pages in your area, showing them images of your work
- Ask one of your more ‘high-profile’ clients to share it with their friends and family
- Approach your local home decor stores and ask if you can leave a leaflet at their counter!
Some clients might even get you to purchase the decorations for the job! Grab them wholesale from the following retailers: