Homemade Spearmint Sugar Scrub will make your skin feel soft and moisturised like a baby’s bottom!
You will need:
- 1 ½ – 2 cups white sugar
- ½ – ¾ cup coconut oil
- 5-10 drops of spearmint essential oil
- 3-5 drops red food colouring
- Small to medium screwtop jar
- Decorative ribbon and 1 candy cane for finishing touch
- Melt the coconut oil in a microwave safe bowl for 20 seconds or until it becomes liquefied.
- Add essential oil.
- Pour over sugar and mix until thoroughly combined.
- Divide scrub mix in half and add food colouring to one half stirring till mixed.
- Fill jar alternating between red and white scrub.
This will be enough mixture for 2 small jars.
You could use peppermint, orange or lime essential oil.