Most teens go berserk when school holidays start, but as the days go by, some just go bored, and would just want to stick around the corner doing nothing.
1. Crash at a friend’s house.
Sometimes a change of scenery can make all the difference.
2. Organise a movie marathon nights.
Pick a theme (ie Terminator series) and watch the whole lot in one sitting.
3. Go swimming.
Either at the local pool, at a nearby beach, or at a friend’s pool.
4. Organise a huge water fight with friends.
Tell them to bring all their water guns, Nerf Guns, or invest in some of those water balloons.
5. Mow the lawns.
(and ask for pocket money)…
6. Wash the car inside and out.
(then ask for pocket money)…
7. Go to a theme park with your mates.
or visit the local water inflateable world.
9. Organise a camping trip with friends.
8. Go fishing.
If you don’t have access to a boat, try off the local jetty.