Did you know you can make Banana Muffins in Your Air Fryer?
Air Fryer Banana Muffins – they only take 10 minutes to cook! Give them a go today!
You may need a little trial and error with the time cooked – my air fryer cooked the muffins in 10 minutes – but yours may take longer or shorter – just check them at 8 minutes to see how they are going. If your air fryer has a ‘hot spot’ – one or more of the muffins may cook faster than the others, so when checking, just move them around to evenly distribute the heat.
To make these Air Fryer Banana Muffins dairy free, substitute the milk for a dairy free alternative.
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
Nutritional information does not include the following ingredients:
- Self raising flour
- Brown sugar
- 2 Very Ripe Bananas
- 150 grams Self Raising Flour
- 50 grams Brown Sugar
- 1 large Egg
- 1/4 cup Coconut Oil
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/4 cup Milk
- 2 tbsp Maple Syrup
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
How to Make Air Fryer Banana Muffins:
- Sift the self-raising flour and brown sugar together in a bowl. Make a well in the centre and add the egg, the coconut oil and the milk.
- Mix well until combined.
- Peel the over-ripe bananas and mash them with a fork.
- Fold in the mashed banana and the cinnamon.
- Remove the basket from the air fryer and add as many muffin cases as will fit.
- Add two tablespoons of mixture per muffin case and drizzle the top of the batter with maple syrup.
- Cook for 10 minutes or until the muffins are raised and golden and cooked through.
- Repeat with any remaining batter left.