Look we know what you’re thinking, Butter Rice sounds a bit odd, but you couldn’t be more wrong. This is actually the best tasting rice recipe we have in our repertoire, perfect as a side for many meals. It also…
Look we know what you’re thinking, Butter Rice sounds a bit odd, but you couldn’t be more wrong. This is actually the best tasting rice recipe we have in our repertoire, perfect as a side for many meals. It also happens to taste like heaven itself, and will have people literally begging you for the recipe!
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 1/3 cup Butter
- 1 small Onion finely diced
- 1 1/2 cups Long Grain Rice
- 1 1/2 tsp Chicken Stock Pwder
- 3 cups Water warm
- 2 Bay Leaves large
- 1/4 tbsp Salt And Pepper
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
- Prepare some stock by mixing 1.5tsp chicken stock powder in with In a large saucepan melt the butter over a medium heat. Add in the diced onions and sauce for several minutes. Once cooking and fragrant, add the rice and stir to coat the grains in butter.
- Add in the rest of the ingredients, and stir to combine. Cover the pot, and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low and cook for around 15 minutes.
- After the 15 minutes has passed, turn the heat off the rice but leave it on a hot burner for 7-10 minutes to steam cook so it isn’t too wet.
- Fluff your cooked rice with a fork, remove the bay leaves, and serve!