Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- Preheat oven to 160 degrees.
- Combine butter, chocolate, sugar, golden syrup and milk in a saucepan over a medium heat.
- Stir until melted/dissolved.
- Cool for 15 minutes.
- Whisk in flour and egg.
- Pour into a lined or well greased round tin and bake at 160 degrees for 1 h 10 min.
- Cover with foil after 35 minutes to prevent over-browning.
- Cool for 30 minutes in tin, then remove.
White Chocolate Ganache
- Make ganache by combining white chocolate and cream over a low heat, stirring until smooth.
- Let stand until spreadable.
- Spread ganache all over the caramel mud cake.
- Drizzle with caramel and chocolate sauce and top with crushed walnuts.