If you’re looking for the easiest and fastest Pavlova recipe, then this is it – Christmas Berry Wreath Pavlova!
This year I’m making Christmas Dessert as easy as I possibly can.
That doesn’t mean it is going to look scroungy though.
This amazing pavlova took me a whole 5 minutes to put together – YES! FIVE MINUTES! So you could make this up just before it’s time to serve dessert – no fussing for hours to make it look perfect! In fact, this is a great recipe because if you are a messy baker (like I am) – it will still look amazing if it is a little rustic!
I picked up the Woolworths 1kg Pavlova for this recipe – I don’t think it would look quite as good if you used a smaller pavlova. This would easily feed 12 people!
Plus, the pavlova base is $12 bucks so that makes for quite a cheap dessert when you think about it! Here’s how!
Step 1: Place the extra large pavlova on a plate or large serving platter. Use a bowl to cut out a round hole from the middle of the pavlova.
Step 2: Add liberally the whipped cream.
Step 3: Sprinkle the berries on top of the cream!
Step 4: Drizzle the Strawberry Dessert Sauce on Top!
Step 5: Top with flaked chocolate.
Step 6: Enjoy!
More Pavlova recipes to check out!
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- Take the Woolworths 1kg Pavlova out of the box and place it on the plate on which you wish to serve it.
- Using a bowl or similar, place it lip side down in the middle of the pavlova. Use a knife to cut around it and remove the middle to create a wreath shape.
- Beat the cream and spread it liberally on top of the wreath.
- Spread the berries all over the top of the cream.
- Drizzle the Strawberry Dessert over the top.
- Crush the Flake and sprinkle the chocolate on top.
- Serve immediately.