Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
Nutritional information does not include the following ingredients:
- Natvia sugar replacement
- Pinch of salt
- Wash the strawberries well and cut off the top.
- Place them in a food processor and process until they aren't quite liquid.
- Pour the strawberries into a jug.
- Stir in the coconut milk, vanilla extract, Natvia and salt and mix well.
- Pour into an ice cream maker and 50 minutes later - ta dahhhhhh. Strawberry delight!