Easy Peasy Vegetable Fritters are a delicious way to make vegetables appealing to the kids. They also make a great side dish for steak or chicken or are delicious just on their own as a snack! The best thing of…
The best thing of all – is that you can make them in bulk and freeze them – so they are perfect for after school snacks!
Serve the fritters with tomato sauce, or a freshly made ranch sauce!
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 2 cups Mixed Vegetables grated
- 3 Eggs lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup Cheese grated
- 1/3 cup Self Raising Flour
- 5 tbsp Butter
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
- Place the vegetables in a microwave proof container, cover and cook on high for three minutes. Drain them on a paper towel.
- Combine the vegetables, flour and egg in a bowl. Stir in the cheese.
- Heat the butter in a frypan. Using 1/3 cup as a measure, add the fritters to the hot pan and cook for 4 - 5 minutes on each side or until golden and cooked through.
- Drain on a paper towel and keep warm in the oven until all the mixture has been cooked.
- Serve with a simple salad and crusty bread.