How to Make Blue Cheese Dressing
Blue Cheese Dressing is seriously good on chicken and fish – or just splashed over a salad to make it a whole lot more interesting. But the absolute ultimate – is to have Blue Cheese Dressing on Fried Chicken….
Some great recipe ideas to use Blue Cheese Dressing Include:
We used Castello Blue Cheese for this recipe – but just use one that you really love!
It is also fantastic over a nice wedge of iceberg lettuce (as pictured).
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
Nutritional information does not include the following ingredients:
- Blue Cheese (Castello)
- Ground pepper
- 150 grams Blue Cheese (Castello)
- 1/4 cup Sour Cream
- 1/4 cup Mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp Fresh Parsley (chopped Finely)
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice (fresh)
- 1 pinch Salt
- 1 pinch Ground Pepper
More Easy Recipes
Love This Recipe, Grab Jody’s BookALL-NEW RECIPES TO FEED YOUR FAMILY OF FOUR FOR ONLY $50 A WEEK
How to Make Blue Cheese Dressing:
- Break up the blue cheese with your hands and place it into a bowl.
- Add the remaining ingredients.
- Use a beater to whip the ingredients together until the dressing is smooth.
- Use right away!