The Town Bike Slice
Why call this The Town Bike Slice? Because it’s cheap, easy and everyone can enjoy it! I was introduced to this slice by my good friend, Donna. It is so good I must’ve eaten about six pieces and they weren’t small ones either. You just pour in the layers, pour over the condensed milk and bake. See….so easy!
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 1 cup Chocolate Bits
- 1 cup Dessicated Coconut
- 1 cup Nuts (any Sort)
- 1 cup Rice Bubbles Or Coco Pops
- 395 ml Can Condensed Milk
Tried Dinnerly instead?
All ingredients supplied, Cook Easy Meals for under $5.95 P/PExclusive SAHM Offer: $60 Off the first 3 meal boxes. Use code: C3MAMI20F at checkout.
Redeem this Offer
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees and line a slice tray with baking paper.
- Pour in the chocolate bits and spread over the bottom of the tray evenly.
- Add the cup of coconut, again spreading it evenly.
- Add the nuts, rice bubbles and lastly, the condensed milk.
- No need to mix it all up first - just add each ingredient as a new layer.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Sit the slice on the bench to cool (as it will still be sticky to touch). Slice into squares once cold.