WARNING: Some questions can be odd, you might get tongue-tied.
21. If we shrunk you to the size of a pencil and put you in a blender, how would you get out?
Hint: On stressful situations, can you stand on your own feet?
22. Name 5 uses of a stapler, without using staples.
Hint: How resourceful are you?
23. If you are an animal, what would you be and why?
Hint: Do you have good people skills?
24. How would you sell a fridge to an eskimo?
Hint: How good are your marketing skills?
25. Tell us, what did you have for breakfast?
Hint: Are you good at explaining complicated topics to other people?
Don’t look at them like they’re making fun of you. Some weird questions allow the interviewer to gauge whether the candidate is a creative thinker, upbeat person and can handle impromptu situations – because in reality, life likes to catch you off guard.