If you’re no super mum who has a brilliant memory, then you can be one with these cool school bag storage ideas so you’ll never have to forget anything again!
One of the things most mums suck at is remembering everything.
Why Go For School Bag Storage Ideas and Hacks?
While taking your children shopping for back-to-school supplies might be a lot of fun, it’s not the only thing you need to anticipate. As a parent, you must make lunches for your fussy eater, find out how to handle the infinite quantities of paperwork that comes your way throughout the school year, and come up with creative solutions to expedite your daily routine. If you’re feeling overwhelmed by all of the minor things, the easiest approach to deal with them is to be proactive by using clever organizing hacks.
So, to make organising your kids’ school stuff one less worry, designating an area at home where all your kids’ school needs go to one place (which is usually by the door), is a great way to ensure all the things needed at school are ready and all the kids need to do is pick it up and go.
But your school bag storage areas don’t have to be messy, you can get some ideas here to make it as organised and as pretty as it should be. Here are some of the coolest school bag storage ideas we found on the internet.
1. You can make use of chalkboards so you can write greetings for your kids too!
2. You can have your own storage area too with this DIY kids’ lockers.
3. You can also put their bags along with their cute pictures, too!
4. Sticks put across the lockers can keep everything in place and to avoid your kids’ stuff from being toppled down.
5. A simple customised file organiser with your kids’ initials is a neat way to organise your kids’ things.
6. You can also use some corkboard with their initials on it and huge clips for your reminders.
7. Make it also look homey and light like this.
8. Use different colours on your storage area for each of your kids.
9. An awesome organisation idea and space-saving trick!
10. One of the best things to keep things organised is by using baskets!
11. A designated corner for your children’s school bag and other stuff is a great idea.
Hanging their artwork adds life to that corner, too!