This Neapolitan Christmas Ice Cream Cake is super easy and cheap to make. Plus you can make it in advance! This will become one of your greatest Christmas hacks, I promise, everyone loves this Christmas cake! And even better, the…
This Neapolitan Christmas Ice Cream Cake is super easy and cheap to make. Plus you can make it in advance!
This will become one of your greatest Christmas hacks, I promise, everyone loves this Christmas cake!
And even better, the tub I used was only $4.50, the biscuits $3.50 and the chocolate was about a buck and the figurines were $4!
That’s a big ass Christmas cake for under $15 that looks and tastes a million bucks!
You will need to soften each colour and freeze between layers so allow yourself plenty of time. This recipe perfectly fills a 26cm springform cake tin.
**We grabbed all the decorations from Woolworths.
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
Nutritional information does not include the following ingredients:
- Dark or Milk Chocolate, melted
- 100 grams Dark Or Milk Chocolate, Melted
- 1 Packet Chocolate Ripple Biscuits
- 4 Litre Tub Of Neapolitan Ice Cream
- 80 grams Butter melted
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
How to Make Neapolitan Christmas Ice Cream Cake
- Break up the Chocolate Ripple Biscuits and blitz in a food processor with the melted butter until it resembles wet sand.
- Press the biscuit mixture firmly into the base of the tin and place in the fridge to set for an hour or two.
- Remove the vanilla ice cream from the tub, place in a bowl and give it a few minutes to soften. Using a large spoon stir the ice cream until it starts to resemble soft serve.
- Pour over the biscuit base and smooth the top, you will most likely get some of the biscuit crumbs throughout the ice cream but that is a good thing! Cover with glad wrap and place in the freezer for a few hours or until set.
- Remove the chocolate ice cream from the tub, place in a bowl and give it a few minutes to soften. Using a large spoon stir the ice cream until it starts to resemble soft serve. Pour over the vanilla ice cream and smooth the top, cover with glad wrap and place back in the freezer to set.
- Repeat above step, but make sure you smooth the top of the pink ice cream out so that it looks nice.
- Once set it’s to decorate!
- Place the melted chocolate in a piping bag fitted with a small tip, out on the outside of the ice cream cake and pipe circles of chocolate around the cake.