Peanut Butter Biscuits
This recipe for Peanut Butter Biscuits has been in my family for years. They are my husband’s absolute favourite and they never last long in our house! We also have a Gluten Free Peanut Butter Biscuit recipe!
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 1 cup Peanut Butter crunchy
- 1/2 cup Plain Flour
- 1/2 tsp Bicarbonate Soda
- 1/2 cup Brown Sugar
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 115 grams Butter
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 Egg
- 125 grams Chocolate Melts
- Sift together the flour, bicarbonate and salt and set aside.
- In a food processor, cream the butter and sugar together until light and fluffy.
- Add the egg and vanilla and mix well. Slowly add the peanut butter.
- Remove the wet mixture and transfer to a large bowl.
- Fold in the dry ingredients and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- Line two baking trays with baking paper - roll out rounded teaspoons of mixture, with a fork dipped in flour press the biscuit lightly one way, then the opposite way to get a diamond effect.
- Cook for 12 - 15 minutes.
Gluten Free Peanut Butter Biscuits
- Mix top four ingredients together, then fold through the chocolate chips.
- Place SMALL blobs (they really spread, i get 25 - 30 out of this!) on baking paper on trays and bake on 160/170 for 8-10 mins.
- Keep a careful eye that they don't brown too much, the go dry fast.