Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
Nutritional information does not include the following ingredients:
- Salt reduced soy sauce
- 2 cups White Rice
- 4 Eggs Lightly beaten
- 1/2 tsp Sesame Oil
- 125 grams Bacon Diced
- 4 Green Onions sliced
- 500 grams Prawns cooked, peeled, deveined, halved
- 1 cup Frozen Peas
- 1 cup Beansprouts Trimmed
- 1 Small Carrots diced
- 2 tbsp Salt Reduced Soy Sauce
- Cook rice in a saucepan of boiling, salted water for 30 minutes or until tender.
- Drain and rinse under cold water then set aside.
- Spray a wok with oil.
- Heat over medium-high heat and pour in half the egg.
- Swirl to coat and just cook for 1 minute or until just set.
- Transfer to a board then roll up the egg and slice thinly, repeat with remaining egg.
- Spray wok with oil and increase heat to high.
- Stir-fry bacon for 3 minutes or until golden.
- Add sesame oil, onions, prawns, and peas
- Add soy sauce and rice and stir fry for another 2 minutes or until heated through