Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 375 grams Dark Chocolate
- 80 grams Butter
- 1 cup Fruit Mince
- 3/4 cup Almonds finely chopped
- Melt chocolate and stir until smooth.
- Remove from heat and add butter, one piece at a time, stirring until well combined and smooth. Add fruit mince and half a cup of nuts, mix to combine.
- Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour or until firm.
- Roll tablespoonfuls into balls and coat with remaining nuts.
- Chill before serving.