How to Make the Most Incredibly Delicious Gooey Condensed Milk Fudge EVER!
My brother bought some of this Gooey Condensed Milk Fudge up on Christmas Day. His flatmate made it (this is her recipe). I usually don’t like fudge – it is usually a bit too sweet. But this one was like heroin (or so I presume) – I couldn’t stop eating the damn stuff. I had zits for days!
It is extremely rich and tastes about a thousand times better than any fudge I’ve ever bought.
You try it – and if you don’t agree – let me know.
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
Nutritional information does not include the following ingredients:
- Butter (chopped into squares)
- White Chocolate Buds
- 2 x 395g tins of Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 cups Brown Sugar (firmly Packed)
- 250 grams Butter (chopped Into Squares)
- 1/3 cup Liquid Glucose
- 1/4 cup Golden Syrup
- 400 grams White Chocolate Buds
- Maldon Salt Flakes (to Taste)
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
How to Make Condensed Milk Fudge:
- Line a lamington tin with baking paper - allowing for an overhang at both ends (this makes it easy for the fudge to be removed from the tin).
- In a large microwave-proof bowl, pour in the two tins of Condensed Milk, the brown sugar, the butter, the glucose and golden syrup.
- Cook uncovered on MEDIUM-HIGH (70%) for 8 - 10 minutes, stirring with a whisk every two minutes or so until the mixture boils.
- Once the mixture boils, cook for a further 5 - 6 minutes on MEDIUM-HIGH, stirring with a wooden spoon every minute until the mixture boils and becomes golden.
- Remove the mixture from the microwave and allow it to sit for two to three minutes (make sure you place it on a cutting board so it doesn't burn your bench top).
- Add the White Chocolate Buds and mix until they have all melted into the mixture and it is smooth.
- Sprinkle the salt flakes and stir in (just a teeny tiny bit). The salt flakes enhance the flavour of the sweetness.
- Pour the Condensed Milk Fudge into the prepared tin and allow it to cool and see at room temperature (it takes about three hours).
- Then pop in the fridge overnight.
- Cut the Condensed Milk Fudge into bars and wrap each one in baking paper to prevent sticking.
- Keep in the fridge until consumed.