You have to try out these Milk Chocolate Filled Wonton Pastries!
This is one of the simplest treats you will ever throw together! And they’re super fast!
time neededprep cook
rating (click to rate)
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 12 Pcs Gow Gee Pastry Wrappers Or Wonton Wrappers
- 1 Chocolate Chips, Milk, White Or Dark
- 1 Egg, Lightly Beaten
- 1 tbsp Raw Or Demerara Sugar
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Line a baking tray with a silicone mat or baking paper.
- Lay the wrappers on the tray and add a teaspoon of chocolate.
- Brush the outer edges with egg wash, fold, and gently push the edges together to seal.
- Brush the tops with egg wash, sprinkle over the sugar and bake until golden, about 10 mins.